如何和外国人交朋友

如何和外国人交朋友

  随着改革开放的不断深入,来华的外国人也越来越多,这为我们练习外语提供了很大的便利。下面是小编整理的如何和外国人交朋友,欢迎参考。

  如何和外国人交朋友1

  1. 信守承诺。在人际交往中,"言必信,行必果"。是做人应有的基本教养。

  2. 热情。在国外,人们普遍主张个性至上,反对以任何形式干涉个性独立,侵犯个人尊严。对他人过分关心,或是干预过多,则会令对方反感。所以与外国友人打交道时,既要热情友好,又要以尊重对方的个人尊严与个性独立为限。

  3. 尊重隐私。与外国友人相处时,应当自觉回避对对方个人隐私的任何形式的涉及。不要主动打听外国朋友的'年龄、收入、婚恋、家庭、健康、经历、住址、籍贯,以及宗教信仰、政治见解、正在忙什么等等。

  4. 不必过谦。在外国人来看,做人首先需要自信。对于个人能力、自我评价,既要实事求是,也要勇于大胆肯定。不敢承认个人能力,随意进行自我贬低的人,要么事实上的确如此,要么便是虚伪做作,别有用心。所以在与外国朋友打交道时,千万不要过分谦虚,特别是不要自我贬低,以免被人误会。

  5. 女士优先。在国外,尤其是在西方国家的人际交往中,人们讲究女士优先,它要求成年的男子,在社交的场合,要积极主动地以个人的举止言行,去尊重妇女,关心妇女,照顾妇女,保护妇女,并且时时处处努力为妇女排忧解难。能够这样做的人,会被人视为教养良好。

  5.诚实。在人与人之间要讲究诚实,特别与老外交友时。他们喜欢诚实的人,也愿意与诚实的人交流

  如何和外国人交朋友2

  日常英语口语:如何与外国人交朋友

  提高英语口语最好的方法之一就是与外国人交朋友,有语言环境英语口语才能提高得快,那么如何与外国人交朋友呢?

  开始谈话 Conversation Starters

  Q: You’re welcome to China. I hope you’re enjoying your stay here.

  (欢迎你到中国来。希望你在这里过得愉快。)

  A: Thank you. I really am enjoying myself here.

  (谢谢你。我在这里确实过得很愉快。)

  Q: Where are you from?

  (你是从哪个国家来的?)

  A: I’m from America.

  (我从美国来。)

  Q: How long have you been in China?

  (你在中国多长时间了?)

  A: Only a few days.

  (才来几天。)

  Only a couple of days.

  (才来几天。)

  I just got here yesterday.

  (我昨天才来的。)

  Q: How long are you planning to stay?

  (你打算呆多久?)

  A: Two weeks.

  (两个星期。)

  Until the trade fair is over.

  (到交易会结束。)

  Q: Could you answer a question for me? Forget it if the question bothers you.

  (你能回答我一个问题吗?如果你不想回答,就算了。)

  A: Go ahead. I don’t mind.

  (问吧。我不介意。)

  Ask me anything. I’m not that sensitive.

  (什么问题都可以问。我没那么敏感。)

  Q: Are you here on business or for pleasure?

  (你来这里是出差还是游玩?)

  A: I’m here on vacation. It has always been my dream to come to China.

  (我到这里来度假。我一直都梦想着来中国。)

  I’m here on business. I come to China regularly. Actually, I have a factory here.

  (我是出差到这里。我经常来中国。确切地说,我在这里有一家工厂。)

  关于他们的国家 About Their Own Country

  Q: Tell me something about your country.

  (给我讲讲你的国家。)

  A: America is a big and exciting country. You should come and see it for yourself someday.

  (美国是一个富有情趣的大国。将来什么时候你应该来亲自看一看。)

  Q: What is your hometown known (famous) for?

  (你的家乡什么最有名?)

  A: My hometown is well-known for oranges.

  (我的家乡盛产橘子。)

  My hometown hosted the Olympics last year.

  (我的家乡去年举办了奥运会。)

  Q: Do you play any musical instruments?

  (你会演奏乐器吗?)

  A: I play guitar.

  (我会弹吉他。)

  Q: What sports do you like?

  (你喜欢什么体育运动?)

  A: All kinds of sports. But I like golf the best.

  (我喜欢所有的体育运动。不过高尔是我的最爱。)

  Q: What’s your opinion on money? / What are your thoughts on money?

  (你怎么看待钱?)

  A: Money is great. Money makes the world go around.

  (钱是个好东西。钱使世界运转 / 有钱能使鬼推磨。)

  This question is acceptable and people will be glad to give an answer. However, it is not acceptable to ask someone what their salary is or how much money they make!

  这个问题是可以接受的,学习英语的网站,而且对方会很乐意地给你答复。但是,免费英语站,要是问对方工资是多少,免费学英语网站,那就不可接受了! 关于中国、中国文化和中国人

  About China, Chinese Culture, and Chinese People

  Q: What was your first impression of China?

  (你对中国的第一印象是什么?)

  A: I was so amazed by the population. There are so many people everywhere.

  (中国的人口让我吃惊。到处都是人。)

  Q: What do you like best about China?

  (关于中国,你最喜欢的是什么?)

  A: The hospitality of Chinese people.

  (中国人的热情好客。)

  Q: What do you dislike most about China?

  (对于中国,你最不喜欢的是什么?)

  A: The pollution.

  (污染问题。)

  Q: What do you find interesting about the life in China?

  (你发现在中国生活有什么有趣之处?)

  A: There are so many people and so many differences from western culture.

  (人很多,而且中西文化有很大差异。)

  Q: What cities have you been to? / Where have you been?

  (你去过哪些城市?)

  A: I’ve been to Beijing and Shanghai. They are very impressive.

  (我去过北京和上海,我对这两个城市印象很深。)

  Q: Where would you like to go?

  (你想去哪里?)

  A: I’d like to go to Xi’an and Guilin.

  (我想去西安和桂林。)

  Q: What is your favorite place in China?

  (你最喜欢中国的哪个地方?)

  A: I have two favorite places in China. Sanya and Shanghai. Sanya in Hainan is the most beautiful beach I have ever seen. Shanghai is a very energetic and exciting city.

  (中国有两个地方是我最喜欢的,三亚和上海。海南的三亚是我见过的最美丽的海滩。上海是一个充满活力和激情的城市。)

  Q: What would you like to buy and take back from China?

  (你想在中国买点什么带回去?)

  A: China is so famous for its silk. I’d like to buy some for my mother.

  (中国的丝绸文明遐迩。我要带回去一些给我母亲。)

  Q: Do you think it’s difficult to make friends with Chinese people?

  (你认为和中国人交朋友难吗?)

  A: No. I think it’s very easy. Chinese people are very kind and friendly.

  (不难,我觉得很容易。中国人是非常友好善良的。)

  Q: Do you think Chinese people are less sensitive than the people in your country?

  (你认为中国人比你们国家的人更随和吗?)

  A: Yes. Chinese people are very tolerant.

  (是的。中国人懂得容忍。)

  Q: What makes you feel embarrassed in China?

  (在中国,什么让你感到尴尬?)

  A: I don’t like being stared at. It makes me uncomfortable.

  (我不喜欢人们盯着我看,我觉得很不自在。)

  Q: What are your suggestions regarding the development of China?

  (关于中国的发展,你有何建议?)

版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发送邮件至 yyfangchan@163.com (举报时请带上具体的网址) 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除