关于生日派对的英语口语
关于生日派对的英语口语
在美国,过生日时,很对人会办生日派对,下面是小编分享的关于生日派对的口语,希望能帮到大家!
May:
Look! Someone is celebrating his birthday.
看!有人在庆祝生日。
Jimmy:
This must be his 21st birthday. No doubt about it.
这一定是他21岁的生日。毫无疑问。
May:
Why? Do you know that guy?
为什么?你认识那个人吗?
Jimmy:
No. Well, in America, 21 is the age when you're allowed to drink. So, many guys celebrate it in bars.
不认识。不过,在美国,你要到21岁才可以喝酒。所以,有很多男孩子来酒吧庆祝他们21岁的生日。
May:
That's interesting. But it would be really expensive, I suppose. Just think about all the drinks.
挺有趣的'。不过我猜那一定很贵。光想想那些饮料就知道了。
Jimmy:
No. If it's your birthday, then you don't need to pay a cent. Just blow out the candles and open the gifts. That makes the birthday a special day. Your friends will take care of everything.
不是的。如果是你的生日,你就不用花一分钱。只要吹生日蜡烛,收礼物就可以了。那才能叫过生日啊。你的朋友会把一切都张罗好的。
May:
Wow. That's wonderful.
哇,那太棒了。
Jimmy:
What about in China? What'd you do to celebrate your birthday?
在中国怎么样啊?你们是怎样庆祝生日的呢?
May:
Nowadays, it's no difference from America. But in old times, we have traditional ways to celebrate it.
现在和美国没什么差别。但在以前,我们用传统的方式来庆祝生日。
Jimmy:
Oh, really? Anything special?
哦,真的吗?有什么特别的吗?
May:
Mother would cook "long-lived" noodles. And for old people, we'll prepare Longevity Peaches. Just for blessing.
妈妈会煮“长寿面”。如果是给老人过生日,就要准备寿桃。都是用来祝福的。
Jimmy:
Wow, Longevity Peaches! What's that? Real peach?
哇,寿桃。那是什么啊?是真的桃子吗?
May:
No. They are made of wheat flour and they look just like real peaches.
不是的。它们是用麦粉做的,不过看起来就跟真的桃子一样。
Jimmy:
Why peach? Is there any interesting tale behind it?
为什么是桃子呢?这里面有什么有趣的传说吗?
May:
Yes. The Goddess is said to own some magical peach trees in heaven. If you eat peaches grown on those trees, you will never die.
有啊。传说王母娘娘在天上有一些神奇的桃树。如果你吃了那些桃树上结出的桃子,你就能长生不死。
Jimmy:
Oh, I know that. The Monkey King once stole a lot of them, which pissed the Goddess off. Cool!
哦,我知道这故事。美猴王有一次偷了一些,把王母娘娘给惹怒了。真好玩!
版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发送邮件至 yyfangchan@163.com (举报时请带上具体的网址) 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除