登机英语:行李超重,行李托运和超重费英文表达

登机英语:行李超重,行李托运和超重费英文表达

  25 是的,每人限25千克。

  Yes, you're allowed twenty-five kilos each.

  26 您只能带24磅行李。

  You're allowed only 24 pounds of luggage.

  27 这没超出免费行李限额吧。

  Is that inside the free allowance?

  28 刚好低于限额。

  It's just below the limit.

  29 它们重5磅,所以我正好在重量限额之内。

  They weigh 5 pounds. So I'll be just under the weight.

  30 不需要超重费。

  There's no excess to pay.

  31 对不起,先生,您的行李超重5千克。

  I'm sorry, sir, you're five kilos overweight.

  32 超重5千克。

  It's five kilos overweight.

  33 超过两磅。

  It's two pounds over.

  34 您的行李超重6千克。

  You've got 6 kilos of excess baggage.

  35 我不得不留下几本商品目录册。

  I'll have to leave a couple of our catalogs behind.

  36 我得收您超重费。

  I'll have to charge you for overweight.

  37 恐怕您要付超重行李费,先生。

  I'm afraid there'll be an excess baggage charge, sir.

  38 您得付超重行李费。

  You'll have to pay for the excess luggage.

  39 那么我该付您多少钱?

  Well, how much do I owe you?

  40 超重费是每公斤5美元。

  The charge for overweight is $ 5 per kilo.

  41 把您的机票给我好吗?

  Will you give me your ticket?

  42 请把您的机票和护照给我好吗?

  May I have your tickets and passports, please?

  43 这是我的护照,我准备坐中国民航班机去纽约。

  Here's my passport, I'm going on the CAAC Flight to New York.

  44 这是您的行李单。

  Here's your luggage bill.

  45 这是一张机舱行李标签。

  Here's a cabin luggage label.

  46 这是您的机票及登机牌。

  Here are your tickets and your boarding pass.

  47 可以走了夫人。这是您的登机牌。

  Here you go, madam. This is your boarding card.

  注意:

  登机牌:boarding pass/boarding card

  行李标签:luggage label

版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发送邮件至 yyfangchan@163.com (举报时请带上具体的网址) 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除