银行存款常用英语

银行存款常用英语

  导语:存款指存款人在保留所有权的条件下把资金或货币暂时转让或存储与银行或其他金融机构,或者是说把使用权暂时转让给银行或其他金融机构的资金或货币,是最基本也最重要的.金融行为或活动,也是银行最重要的信贷资金来源。下面是YJBYS小编收集整理的银行存款常用英语,欢迎参考!

  你希望在你的户头上存多少?

  How much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular basis?

  你计划在你的户头上定期存放多少钱?

  How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?

  你有多少钱要存入呢?

  I think you may deposit your money with the bank, or leave it here for temporary safe-keeping.

  我认为你可把钱存入银行,或留在银行暂保管起来。

  Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you re to deposit as well as your name, address and professional unit?

  请填张存款单,写明要存的数额以及你的姓名,地址和工作的单位,好吗?

  I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.

  我想在我的户头上存300元。

  I want to deposit these cheques in my account.

  我想把这些支票存在我的户头上。

  I d like to pay 200 yuan into my deposit account.

  我想在在我的定期存款户头上存200元。

  I want to deposit my paycheck.

  我想存入我的工资支票。

  I d like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.

  我想知道我能否在这兑换支票。

  Will you please cash this traveler s cheque?

  请兑现这张旅行支票好吗?

  I d like to cash this money order.

  我想兑现这张汇款单。

  I want to cash the balance of a traveler s letter of credit.

  我要把旅行信用证的结余兑现。

  Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques?

  请告诉我兑换支票收手续费吗?

  Could you tell me how much the checks cost?

  请告诉我这些支票要花多少钱?

  What if I overdraw?

  如果透支了怎么办?

  Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check.

  如果想兑支票,请在底线上签名。

  Please write your account number on the back of the check.

  请在支票背面写上你的账号。

  We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 yuan.

  我们承兑这张支票的透支额只有5元。

  Please endorse the cheque.

  请背签这张支票。

  The traveler s checks cost 1.5% of the total amount of purchase.

  旅行支票手续费是购买总额的1.5%。

  Here s the cheque book. When you send a cheque by post be careful to cross it, but if you wish to cash a cheque yourself, you must leave it open .

  这是一本支票簿,你邮寄支票时,注意要在支票上打叉线。但是如果你本人想开张兑现支票,就不可打叉线。

  Each cheque you write will cost 2 dollars.

  你每开一张支票将花2美圆。

  Useful Words and Phrases

  account number 账目编号

  depositor 存户

  pay-in slip 存款单

  a deposit form 存款单

  a banding machine 自动存取机

  to deposit 存款

  deposit receipt 存款收据

  private deposits 私人存款

  certificate of deposit 存单

  deposit book, passbook 存折

  credit card 信用卡

  principal 本金

  overdraft, overdraw 透支

  to counter sign 双签

  to endorse 背书

  endorser 背书人

  to cash 兑现

  to honor a cheque 兑付

  to dishonor a cheque 拒付

  to suspend payment 止付

  cheque,check 支票

  cheque book 支票本

  order cheque 记名支票

  bearer cheque 不记名支票

  crossed cheque 横线支票

  blank cheque 空白支票

  rubber cheque 空头支票

  cheque stub, counterfoil 票根

  cash cheque 现金支票

  traveler s cheque 旅行支票

  cheque for transfer 转账支票

  outstanding cheque 未付支票

  canceled cheque 已付支票

  forged cheque 伪支票

  Bandar s note 庄票,银票

版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发送邮件至 yyfangchan@163.com (举报时请带上具体的网址) 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除