关于滑雪的英语口语
关于滑雪的英语口语
滑雪运动是运动员把滑雪板装在靴底上在雪地上进行速度、跳跃和滑降的竞赛运动。下面是小编整理的关于滑雪的英语口语,希望能帮到大家!
Tom:
Wow, this is amazing. I'm glad we've come here. So cool.
哇,这真是太棒了。真高兴我们到这里来。太酷了。
Daniel:
I always love skiing. You know, it's a cool game for cool people. Stay with me and you will be cool, too.
我总是很喜欢滑雪。你知道,这是给酷人玩的`酷游戏。跟我一起你也会变酷。
Tom:
Hey, look over there. It seems that there is something interesting going on. Let's go and have a look.
嗨,看那边。那边好像有挺有趣的事。我们过去看看吧。
Daniel:
Sure. It's probably the skiing show. Adam told me there were many skiing clubs whose members put on shows to attract more visitors.(They come to see the skiing show.)
行,那很可能是滑雪表演。亚当告诉我这里有很多滑雪俱乐部,它们的成员会进行表演来吸引更多的游客。(他们来看滑雪表演。)
Tom:
See that. It's so dangerous. My mom would never allow me to do that.
看那个。那太危险了。我妈妈永远都不会让我做那个的。
Daniel:
Hey, don't be so pathetic. It's a maximal sports show. What else can they do to attract more visitors? Stop all this fuss and enjoy the show.
嗨,别那么可怜兮兮的了。这可是极限表演。否则他们还能做什么吸引游客啊?别大惊小怪了,我们好好看表演吧。
Tom:
You are right. But what if the avalanche happened?
好吧。不过,要是发生雪崩怎么办呢?
Daniel:
They are all very experienced and great skiers. So I suppose the chance for them to be buried by an avalanche is slim.
他们个个都是经验丰富的出色滑雪者,所以我猜他们被雪崩埋葬的可能性极小。
Tom:
Anyway, the show is breathtaking. By the way, where did they get so much snow in here?
不管怎样,这表演真是激动人心。对了,他们从哪儿弄这么多雪到这里的?
Daniel:
Don't you know that? Are you kidding me?
你难道不知道吗?你是在跟我开玩笑的吧?
Tom:
Hey, not everyone is as lucky as you to have a father who is a scientist.
嗨,不是每个人都像你那么幸运有一个当科学家的老爸的。
Daniel:
Sorry. Well, they have the most advanced snowmaking machine.
对不起。这个,他们有最先进的造雪设备。
Tom:
Do you think the snowmaking may cause pollution?
你觉得造雪会引起污染吗?
Daniel:
It's possible. But the boss here said they were doing whatever they can.
那是有可能的。不过,这里的老板说过他们会尽可能避免污染。
Tom:
It's a good thing. OK, let's go skiing.
那还不错。好了,我们去滑雪吧。
Daniel:
Here we go.
走喽!
版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发送邮件至 yyfangchan@163.com (举报时请带上具体的网址) 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除