职场英语辞职怎么说

  1.辞职口语句子:

  I have to send in my paper.

  = I have to resign.

  我不得不辞职。

  I want to quit.

  我想辞职。

  I quit.

  我不干了。

  quit v. 辞职

  send in one's paper“递交辞呈”

  I have to turn in my resignation two weeks before my last day.

  我必须提前两周递交辞职书。

  resignation n. 辞职书,辞呈

  tum in“上交”

  After much cogitation, I have decided to resign.

  = After much consideration, I decide to resign.

  我经过再三考虑决定辞职。

  cogitation n. 仔细思考,深思

  consideration n. 考虑

  After two years without promotion, I want to resign

  两年未获提升,我想辞职。

  I have to resign if the salary is not raised.

  如果再不加薪的话,我不得不辞职。

  I want to leave because I have no vacation for two years.

  我想辞职是因为我已经两年没有假期了。

  promotion n. 提升,晋级

  vacation n. 假期

  My new job offers me a higher salary.

  =I'm offered a new job with higher pay.

  新工作给的薪水更高。

  My new job offers me opportunities to move up.

  = My new job offers me opportunities to get promoted.

  我的新工作拥有升职的机会。

  The new job is in my field.

  新工作和我的专业对口。

  promote v. 晋升,升职

  field n.领域

  move up“升职,晋升”

  I no longer feel attached to this place.

  我不再留恋这个地方了。

  attach v. 使喜爱,使依恋

  no longer“不再”

  be attached to“热爱,依恋”

  I want to be in a different environment.

  我想换个环境。

  I don't want to be stuck in a rut.

  我不想一成不变。

  This place doesn't suit me.

  这个地方不适合我。

  stick v. 把…钉住,固定住(过去式及过去分词均为stuck)

  rut n. 老规矩,惯例,老一套

  suit v. 适合

  Do I have to compensate for breaking the contract?

  我得付违约金吗?

  How much should I pay for breaching the agreement7

  我应该为违反协议付多少钱?

  compensate v. 补偿

  contract n. 合同

  breach v. (对法律等的)破坏,违反

  agreement n. 协议,合同

  2.情景对话

  George: I've run out of steam. To be honest, I want to be in a different environment.

  乔治:我已经筋疲力尽了。说实在话,我想换个环境。

  Manager: Is that so?

  经理:是这样吗?

  George: Yes, I don't want to be stuck in a rut. I want to move on.

  乔治:是的,我不想一成不变。我想换个工作。

  Manager: Have you decided?

  经理:你决定了?

  George: Yes. I want to get a better job.

  乔治:是的。我想找个更好的工作。

  Manager: Could you tell me why you want to quit?

  经理:能告诉我你为什么想要辞职吗?

  George: I'm quitting because of the lousy salary and all the difficulties I have in getting along with my colleagues.

  乔治:我辞职是因为工资太低了,和同事也很难相处。

  Manager: Oh, that sounds terrible. Would you be happier with higher pay here? I'm sure something can be worked out!

  经理:哦,听起来是挺糟糕的。如果公司给你更高的工资,你会高兴留在这儿吗?我相信有些事情是可以解决的。

  George: I'm afraid not. I've promised my girlfriend. We're going to travel south to find jobs that offer higher pay.

  乔治:恐怕不行。我答应过我女朋友了。我们要一起去南方找工资高点的工作。

  Manager: OK. I'd like to say that I've really enjoyed working with you. However, I think you should work harder at your new job and then you can ask for higher pay.

  经理:好吧。我想说和你一起共事很开心。但是,我觉得在新的工作岗位上你得再努力些,才可以要求更高的报酬。

  3.详细解说

  1.“run out of steam”亦作“run out of gas”,表示“(对所做的事情)不再有精力和兴趣”,例如:The home team seemed to run out of steam before the game was over.(比赛结束前,主队好像筋疲力尽打不起精神了。)

  2.“in a rut”表示“生活或工作的环境一成不变(而感到厌烦)”,例如:I was stuck in a rut and decided to look for a new job.(我那时的工作一成不变,就决定找一份新工作。)I don't like being in a rut.(我不喜欢一成不变地生活。)

  3.“move on”可以表示“换(工作、班级等)”,例如:I enjoy my job,but it is time to move on.(戒很喜欢我的工作,可是该换换了。)

  4.“work out sth.”在这里是“解决某事物,找出处理某事的方法”的意思。

版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发送邮件至 yyfangchan@163.com (举报时请带上具体的网址) 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除