楚门的世界经典台词精选
楚门的世界经典台词精选
《楚门的世界》剧情介绍/简介
《楚门的世界》是派拉蒙影业公司于1998年出品的一部电影。由彼得·威尔执导,金·凯瑞、劳拉·琳妮、诺亚·艾默里奇、艾德·哈里斯等联袂主演。该片于1998年6月1日在美国上映。
影片讲述了楚门是一档热门肥皂剧的主人公,他身边的所有事情都是虚假的,他的亲人和朋友全都是演员,但他本人对此一无所知。最终楚门不惜一切代价走出了这个虚拟的世界。
1999年,该片获得了第71届奥斯卡最佳原创剧本奖提名;金·凯瑞凭借此片获得了第56届美国金球奖最佳男主角奖。
30年前奥姆尼康电视制作公司收养了一名婴儿,他们刻意培养他使其成为全球最受欢迎的纪实性肥皂剧《楚门的世界》中的主人公,公司为此取得了巨大的成功。然而这一切却只有一人全然不知,他就是该剧的唯一主角——楚门。
楚门的世界经典台词
1、我给了Truman过正常生活的机会。而你所生活的世界,是一个病态的世界。
I have given Truman the chance to lead a normal life. The world, the place you live in, is the sick place.
2、早上好,以防我见不着你,所以下午好,晚上好,晚安!
Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
3、他就是出生在直播现场。
He was born in front of a live audience.
4、有什么是真实的么?
Was anything real?
5、你是真实的,所以大家才这么爱你……
You were real. That's what made you so good to watch…
6、我们看厌了花哨的特技。
We're tired of pyrotechnics and special effects.
7、但是楚门的世界可以说是假的。楚门本人却半点不假。
While the world he inhabits… is in some respects, counterfeit. There's nothing fake about Truman himself.
8、这节目没有剧本、没有提示卡。未必是杰作,但如假包换。是一个人一生的真实记录。
No scripts; no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
9、时不与我,你无法面对现实,于是……你要去别处寻求出路,但重要的.是,我愿意为你这朋友两肋插刀。
When it's like everything's slipping away… You don't want to believe it, so you look for answers somewhere else, but… well… the point is, I would gladly step in front of traffic for you.
10、楚门:你是谁?
TRUMAN:Who are you?
创造者:我是创造者,创造了一个受万众欢迎的电视节目。
CHRISTOF:I am the creatorof a television show that gives hope and joy and inspiration to millions.
楚门:那么,我是谁?
TRUMAN:And who am I?
创造者:你就是那个节目的明星。
CHRISTOF: You're the star.
楚门:什么都是假的?
TRUMAN:Was nothing real?
创造者:你是真的,所以才有那么多人看你。……听我的忠告,外面的世界跟我给你的世界一样的虚假,有一样的谎言,一样的欺诈。但在我的世界你什么也不用怕,我比你更清楚你自己。
CHRISTOF:YOU were real. That's what made you so good to watch. Listen to me, Truman. There's no more truth out there than there is in the world I created for you. Same lies. The same deceit. But in my world, you have nothing to fear. I know you better than you know yourself.
楚门:你无法在我的脑子里装摄影机。
TRUMAN:You never had a camera in my head!
创造者:你害怕,所以你不能走,楚门不要紧,我明白。我看了你的一生,你出生时我在看你;你学走路时,我在看你;你入学,我在看你;还有你掉第一颗牙齿那一幕。你不能离开,楚门你属于这里,跟我一起吧。……回答我,说句话。……说话!你上了电视,正在向全世界转播。
CHRISTOF:You're afraid. That's why you can't leave. It's okay, Truman. I understand. I have been watching you your whole life. I was watching when you were born. I was watching when you took your first step. I watched you on your first day of school. heh heh. The episode when you lost your first tooth. heh heh heh. You can't leave, Truman. You belong here…With me. Talk to me. Say something. 'ell, say something, goddamnit! You're on television! You're live to the whole world!
楚门:假如再也碰不到你……祝你早安、午安、晚安……
TRUMAN:In case I don't see ya', good afternoon, good evening and goodnight. Hahaha! Yeah!
版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发送邮件至 yyfangchan@163.com (举报时请带上具体的网址) 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除