亲子生活英语日常用语

亲子生活英语日常用语

  随着英语四六级考试的改革,也可以看出英语逐步偏向于听力的考查,可见英语的实用性越来越被社会各界人士关注,也越来越被各企事业单位作为评定人才的标准。下面是小编整理的'关于亲子生活英语日常用语,希望大家认真阅读!

  保持干净用英语怎么说

  Please hold your bowl. 请扶住碗。

  Hold the spoon with one hand and the bowl with the other.

  一手拿勺,一手扶碗。

  Don't knock your mug over. 不要碰倒杯子。

  Don't spill it! 别弄洒了。

  Don't spill the food(drink) over your bowl. 不要撒饭。

  Keep your food in your bowl. 不要撒饭。

  Don't spill your food(drink)on the table. 不要把饭(饮料)撒到桌子上。

  Don't spill tomato sauce on your clothes; it's very hard to remove.

  别把番茄汁撒在衣服上,不好洗哦。

  Try to keep the table clean. 尽量保持桌面干净。

  Don't smear that all over the table. 不要弄得满桌子都是。

  I spilled my soup. 我把汤撒了。

  Tom has spilt his milk. 汤姆把牛奶撒了。

  Use your spoon, not your hands. 用勺子,不要用手抓。

  Don't spit it out of the bucket. 不要吐在桶外。

  Don't throw food on the floor. 不要把食物扔到地板上。

  Don't make a mess. 不要弄得一团糟。

  You're a little piggy! 好脏啊!

  Put the shells/bones on the plate. 把皮/骨头放在盘子上。

  Peel off the shells and put them on the plate. 剥了皮,放在盘子上。

  Don't put the food back on the plate after you have taken a bit from it.

  咬过的食物不要再放回盘里。

  Clean up your mess. 清理掉你的残渣。

  If you have spilt anything, clean it up.

  如果你掉了残渣,把它清理干净。

  Don't wipe your mouth with your sleeves. 不要用袖子擦嘴。

  Don't wipe your hands on your clothes. 不要在衣服上擦手。

  There is no tissue paper. 没有餐巾纸了。

  Rinse out your mouth. 漱口。

  Finish your meal before you rinse your mouth. 吃完再漱口。

  Don't rinse while you have food in your mouth.

  嘴巴里的食物咽完,再漱口。

版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发送邮件至 yyfangchan@163.com (举报时请带上具体的网址) 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除