接待外国友人礼仪英语

接待外国友人礼仪英语

  1. Excuse me, Sir. Are you Mr. White from New York?

  对不起,先生。您是从纽约来的怀特先生吗?

  2. I’m Liu Mei, from Guangzhou Textile Import & Export Corporation. I’ve come to meet you.

  我是广州纺织品进出口公司的刘梅,我是来接您的'。

  3. Welcome to Guangzhou, Mr. White. Our manager will come to greet you later at the hotel.

  怀特先生,欢迎来到广州。我们的经理稍后会来酒店问候您。

  4. Did you have a pleasant trip?

  旅途愉快吗?

  5. Yes, I enjoyed it very much.

  是的,旅途非常愉快。

  6. Anyhow, it’s a long way to China, isn’t it? I think you must be very tired.

  不管怎样,远道来到中国,不是吗?我想您一定很累了。

  7. But I’ll be all right by tomorrow and ready for business.

  不过,我明天就会好的,也会准备好谈生意。

  8. Do you know where the baggage claim area is?

  您知道行李认领处在哪儿吗?

  9. How many pieces of Luggage do you have?

  您有几件行李?

  10. I wish you a pleasant stay here.

  祝您在这儿过得愉快。

  11. Thank you for meeting me at the airport.

  谢谢您到机场来接我。

  12. If all is ready, we’d better start for the hotel.

  如果一切都准备好了,我们最好动身去宾馆吧。

版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发送邮件至 yyfangchan@163.com (举报时请带上具体的网址) 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除