日常商务英语口语(精选115句)

日常商务英语口语(精选115句)

  我们生产的计算机其特点是质量好,体积小,节能,而且易学好用。

  33、They are not only as low-priced as the goods of other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects、

  它们不但和其它厂家的产品一样低廉,而且在以下几个方面有其独特的'优越性。

  34、You will get a 30% increase in production upon using this machine and also it allows one person to perform the tasks of three people、

  一旦使用该机器,你们将会增产30%,而且一个人可以顶3个人使用。

  35、This product will pay its own way in a year、

  该产品一年就可收回成本。

  36、This machine will pay back your investment in six months、

  该机器半年就可收回投资。

  37、The new type of suitcase car designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical、

  我方工程师设计的新款行李车非常精巧、实用。

  38、This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around, especially useful during traveling and traffic jams、

  这种自行车可以折迭,携带方便,在旅行中或交通堵塞时特别有用。

  39、The maximum speed of this kind of variable-speed bicycle is 30 km per hour、

  这种变速车每小时的最大速度是30km

  40、These machines have few breakdowns and are easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure、

  这些机器由于机械的构造简单,所以很少故障,易于保养。

  41、Compared with the other brands, this kind of tyre costs less per mile and wears much longer due to its topnotch rubber、

  与其它牌子相比,这种轮胎每英里损耗较少,也耐磨一些,因为它是用一种流橡胶做成的。

  42、This kind of type is characteristic of nonskid stops on wet roads、

  这种轮胎的特点是在潮湿的路面上不打滑。

  43、This material has a durable and easy to clean surface、

  这种材料的表面耐用并易一地清洗。

  44、This kind of air conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company、

  这种空调系统实用、经济、能满足贵公司的需要。

  45、Our products are of superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up、

  我方产品,质量优良,具有典型的东方特色。

  46、Our silk garments are made of super pre silk materials and by traditional silks、

  我们的丝绸服装是用传统工艺做成的,采用的是高档真丝面料。

  47、The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have a long enjoyed great fame both at home and abroad、

  这些服装华丽、高雅、驰名中外,久享盛誉。

  48、As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy, they are both portable and durable、

  我们的手提式打字机是用轻质硬合金制造的,故携带方便,经久耐用。

  49、The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and of various kinds of styles and colors in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country、

  我们所提的手提包均用最好的皮革制造,式样、颜色齐全,以适合贵国各阶层人士的需求。

  50、As our product has all the features you need and is 20% cheaper compared with that of Japanese make, I strongly recommend it to you

  我们的产品具备了您所需要的各项特色,而且比日本产品便宜20%,所以我们向您极力推荐。

日常商务英语口语2

  1、Tracy:You seem to be interested in our new J7 cellular telephone. Would you like to know more about it?

  崔西:您似乎对我们新型的J7 行动电话很感兴趣。您想知道更多的信息吗?

  2、Harold:Yes, I would. What does this button here do?

  哈洛德:是的,我想知道。这里这个按钮是作什么用的?

  3、Tracy:That button is for our call screening function. It allows you to identify the caller before you answer the call.

  崔西:那个按钮是来电显示功能。它可以让您在接电话之前先知道是谁来电。

  4、Harold:What else can you tell me about this phone?

  哈洛德:这个电话还有什么其它功能吗?

  5、Tracy:This special phone utilizes state-of-the-art technology to bring you several unique functions in addition to the call screening feature.

  崔西:这个特殊的电话除了来电显示的特色外,还运用最新科技提供您几项独特的功能。

  6、Harold:So, what are the unique functions?

  哈洛德:是什么独特的功能呢?

  7、Tracy:Oh, it's loaded with them. If you are outside of your service area, this cell phone can still receive messages.

  崔西:喔,功能有很多。就算你在系统服务区外,这支大哥大还是可以收到讯息。

  8、Harold:No kidding?

  哈洛德:真的吗?

  9、Tracy:In addition to that, it has a vibration feature that will let you know when you have a call if you don't want the ringing sound to interrupt important meetings. Here is our brochure with all the details.

  崔西:除了这点之外,如果您不想让电话铃声打断重要会议,还有震动功能可以通知你有来电。这是详细的产品简介。

  10、Harold:What is the price of the J7 model?

  哈洛德:J7 这一型的价格是多少?

  11、Tracy:The list price is US$110 per unit. We're offering a special in-show discount of 10%.

  崔西:标价是每支美金一百一十美元。在展示会场我们会有打九折的特价。

  12、Harold:Well, I'll have to contact my office and get back to you. Thanks.

  哈洛德:嗯,我得和公司联络之后再过来找你,谢谢。

日常商务英语口语3

  1、Lester:As you know, the FastTrek 2000 is due for release next month. I think we've finally worked the kinks out.

  莱司特:正如你所知,FastTrek 2000 预定在下个月推出。我想我们已经解决了所有琐碎的问题。

  2、Helen:Great. That's vital. Quality is the focus of the ad campaign. The boards must work well if they're going to be the cash cow we want them to be.

  海伦:太好了。那很重要。品质是广告活动的焦点。如果要让这些适配卡如我们所要的成为摇钱树的话,就不能出乱子。

  3、Lester:Let's go over our promotion plans again.

  莱司特:我们再看一遍我们的促销计划。

  4、Helen:OK. We have six major retailers running demonstrations at most branches. And our exhibition team is already on the road setting up for computer shows.

  海伦:我们有六家主要的零售商在大部分的分店做展示。而且我们的展示队伍已经为计算机展在起跑了。

  5、Lester:Good. What about print and radio?

  莱司特:很好,那印刷品和广播呢?

  6、Helen:We've taken out full-page ads for two large trade magazines. And more important, our press releases have been well received.

  海伦:我们在两家大的商业杂志刊登了全版广告。更重要的是,我们的新闻稿已经全被采纳了。

  7、Lester:Any larger ads?

  莱司特:有再大一点的广告吗?

  8、Helen:Yes. We're putting the same full-page ad in the Sunday edition of three major newspapers.

  海伦:有的。我们在三大报的星期天版面放了相同的全版广告。

  9、Lester:Sounds perfect.

  莱司特:听起来很周全。

  10、Helen:But nothing ever works out as you want it. So I have a number of other tricks up my sleeve, as well.

  海伦:不过有时候就是会事与愿违,所以我还有很多其它的妙计。

日常商务英语口语4

  1、We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods .

  我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。

  2、In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.

  为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。

  3、Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .

  希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。

  4、We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.

  我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。

  5、It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.

  我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。

  6、We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.

  我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。

  7、I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.

  我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。

  8、We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

  我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。

日常商务英语口语5

  1.Can you describe the new product to me?

  你能为我描述一下新产品吗?

  重点词语:describe vt.描述

  商务用语:describe the accident 描述事故

  2.The destination for the cargo is New York.

  货物的目的地是纽约。

  重点词语:destination n.目的地

  商务用语:the port of destination 目的港

  final destination 终点

  immediate destination 直接目的地

  3.We should give our clients all the details of the goods.

  我们应该告诉客户们货物的全部详情。

  重点词语:detail n.细节,详图

  商务用语:an engine detail 发动机详图

  4.They are waiting for new developments.

  他们在等待新进展。

  重点词语:development n.发展

  商务用语:the rapid development of industry 迅速发展的工业

  the latest developments in foreign trade 对外贸易方面的新进展

  5.Typically, direct investment involves the purchase of assets such as land, plant.

  通常,直接投资包括购置土地,工厂等资产。

  重点词语:direct adj.直接的

  商务用语:direct selling 直销

日常商务英语口语6

  1.We will inform you of the weight, measurements, number of cases, cost of the drawings and other documents seven days before delivering the documents to the airplane.我们将在文件空运7天前告诉你重量、尺寸、箱子号码、图纸成本和其它的文件

  2.Drawings and technical documents will be sent to you by registered airmail.

  图纸和技术文件将由挂号空邮寄给你

  3.Expenses for the technology transfer shall be fair and reasonable .

  技术移交的费用将会公平和合理

  4.The royalty rate shall not be higher than the standard international rate.

  专利费不应高于国际标准费用

  5.The technology transfer fee shall be paid in royalties.

  技术移交费应以版税方式支付

  6.The royalty rate shall be 15% of the net sales value of the products.

  专利费应占产品总价值的15%

  7.The royalty rate shall be calculated on the net sales of the products turned our with transferred technology.专利费计算应从产品净销售转到移交技术方面

  8.You’ll pay for the imported technology in the form of royalties apart from a certain initial down payment.你可以专业费方式支付进口的技术,而不是当初确定的支付方式

  9.We shall pay you 8% on the retail prices of all the goods manufactured with the transferred technology.我们将支付你技术转移的制造产品零售价的8%

  10.We require that at the signature of the technology transfer agreement, you will provide us with the bank guarantee for the transfer of all payments.我们要求在转移技术协议上的签字上,你们将提供我们支付转移支付的银行保证

  11.The expenses incurred for this purpose will have to be borne by the Chinese side.因该目的产生的费用须由中方承担

  12.We will pay all the expenses involved in documentation and transfer of knowledge.我们将支付包括文件和技术转移的所有费用

  13.We will pay all the specialists for their services rendered to us.我们将支付专家服务费

  14.We hope you will continue offering us improved technology without extra charges.我们希望你方将继续无偿提供改良的技术

  15.To help our joint venture, we hope that you would keep supplying us with advanced management techniques and technologies.为帮助我们的合资企业,我们希望你方继续向我方提供先进的管理技能和技术

  16.We shall help you to the present and future technology concerned with the production from time to time.我们将不停地帮助你方更新现在和将来的产品技术

  17.As you know that technology is advancing all the time, we hope that you continue offering us your improved technologies.你知道技术一直在进步,我们希望你方继续提供你们改进的技术

  18.We think that it is better to transfer our knowledge in the form of know-how investment.

  我们认为最好以投资的方式来进行技术转移

  19,First let’s start with the delivery of all the drawings, technical data and other documents relating to the engines.首先让我们开始移交有关发动机的图纸、技术数据和其它的文件

  20.You will undertake the obligations to deliver to us the drawing, information and other data.

  你方应承担移交图纸、信息和其它数据的义务

版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发送邮件至 yyfangchan@163.com (举报时请带上具体的网址) 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除