当幸福来敲门名句英文
当幸福来敲门名句英文
影片《当幸福来敲门》讲述的是,主人翁克里斯·加纳(威尔·史密斯饰)用尽全部积蓄买下了高科技治疗仪,到处向医院推销,可是价格高昂,接受的人不多。下面是小编整理的关于当幸福来敲门名句英文,欢迎阅读参考。
当幸福来敲门名句英文 1
Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it.
克里斯·加德纳:如果你有梦想,就要守护它。
Chris Gardner:People cant do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.
克里斯·加德纳:当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。
Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it!
克里斯·加德纳:有了目标就要全力以赴。
Martin Frohm: What would you say if man walked in here with no shirt, and I hired him? What would you say?
马丁:如果我雇佣了一个没有穿着衬衫走进来的人,你会怎么说?
Chris Gardner: He must have had on some really nice pants.
克里斯·加德纳:他一定穿了一条很棒的裤子。
There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",Its an I
幸福的幸里面是一个“幸”,不是一个“辛”。或者理解成,Y=Why=为什么,I=我。幸福里面没有为什么,只有我。
Im the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I dont konw the answer,Im gonna to tell you that I dont konw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer, and Ill find the answer,.
我是这样的'人,如果你问的问题我不知道答案,我会直接告诉你“我不知道”。但我向你保证:我知道如何寻找答案,而且我一定会找出答案的。
What would you say if a guy walked in for an interview without a short on and I hired him? What would you say?
He mustve had on some really nice pants.
如果有个人连衬衫都没穿就跑来参加面试,你会怎么想?如果最后我还雇佣了这个人,你会怎么想?
那他穿的裤子一定十分考究。
Dont ever let somebody tell you you cant do something, not even me.
别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People cant do something themselves,they manna tell you you cant do it.If you want something, go get it. Period.
如果你有梦想的话,就要去捍卫它。那些一事无成的人想告诉你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。就这样。
--You gonna trust me, all right?
-- I trust you.
--你要信任我,好吗?
--我信任你。
You are a good papa.
你是个好爸爸。
当幸福来敲门名句英文 2
1.Chris Gardner: He must have had on some really nice pants.克里斯加德纳:他一定穿了一条很棒的裤子。
2.Chris Gardner:People cant do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.克里斯加德纳:当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。
3.Dont ever let somebody tell you you cant do something, not even me.别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
4.Martin Frohm: What would you say if man walked in here with no shirt, and I hired him? What would you say?马丁:如果我雇佣了一个没有穿着衬衫走进来的人,你会怎么说?
5.Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it.克里斯加德纳:如果你有梦想,就要守护它。
6.Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it!克里斯加德纳:有了目标就要全力以赴。
7.There is an I in happiness,There is no Y in happiness,Its an I幸福里面没有为什么,只有我。
版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发送邮件至 yyfangchan@163.com (举报时请带上具体的网址) 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除