《怦然心动》经典台词

《怦然心动》经典台词

  以下是OMG小编收集整理的文章,希望对大家有所帮助。

  我一直相信,这个世界上是有一些爱情如同宿命般无从逃避,不可取代,色授魂予,需以性命相拼。

  1、Here I was,dying inside.

  此刻我的心都要碎了。

  2、She started sniffing me.

  她居然开始偷偷闻我。

  3、Then that makes you a coward.

  那就证明你是个懦夫。

  4、I blessed a day I found you.

  感谢上天让我遇到你。

  5、Took an interest in Sherry himself.

  美色当前,忠义让步。

  6、The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

  树上掉下的苹果它落的地离树能有多远?

  7、Was this it? Would this be my first kiss?

  就要来了吗?我的初吻就要来了吗?

  8、A painting is more than the sum of its parts.

  一幅画不是众多物件简单拼凑而成的。

  9、All my life I've been waiting for that kiss.

  我这辈子都在盼着这一吻。

  10、So instead you just agreed with him and laughed.

  所以我就赞同了他的话,还和他一起笑。

  11、The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.

  我爬得越高,眼前的风景便愈发迷人。

  12、You can't dwell on something that might've been.

  你不能总想着那些可能的但没有发生的事。

  13、There I was holing hands with this strange girl.

  我居然牵着一个陌生女孩的手。

  14、Loyalty gave way to desire and Garrett, the turncoat.

  俗话说得好,重色必轻友。加利特这个叛徒。

  15、How can she sit there and laugh an look so beautiful.

  她怎么可以和别人坐在哪,还笑得那么灿烂。

  16、I felt strong, in control. I told Bryce what I thought.

  我觉得自己能掌控一切,我告诉布莱斯我的想法。

  17、You're just visually challenged.I feel sorry for you.

  我只是心生嫉妒,我为你难过。

  18、Sometimes you have to sacrifice to do the right thing.

  有时我们为了正确的选择 不得不做出牺牲。

  19、I could sit there for hours, just looking out at the world.

  我可以坐上好几个钟头 静静欣赏这世界。

  20、I guess it's something about his eyes.Or maybe his smile.

  我想是因为他那双眼睛吧,还有他的微笑。

  21、Because of that,one of the two of them will always be unhappy.

  梦想与现实的冲突,总得一个人来承受。

  22、My only consolation was that next year would be different.

  我只能期望来年能摆脱魔掌。

  23、And I wondered, did I still feel the same things about Bryce?

  我的世界观开始有了细微的变化,我不禁问自己 我对布莱斯的感情是否一如往日?

  24、He looked at me with those eyes.Those once again dazzling eyes.

  他用那双眼睛看着我,那双重现闪亮的眼睛。

  25、I never want you to forget how you felt when you were up there.

  希望你能将树梢的美好时光永存心底。

  26、Somehow the silence seemed to connect us in a way,that words never could.

  有时沉默对我们而言,无声胜有声。

  27、I never want you to forget how you felt when you were up there.

  望你能将树梢的美好时光永存心底。

  28、The next thing I know, he's holding my hand and looking right into my eyes.

  接下来,我所知道的就是,他紧紧握住我的手,与我深情对视。

  29、I think the tree looks particularly beautiful in this light. Don't you?

  这棵树在晨曦中显得尤为美丽,你说对么?

  30、Oh, the boosters will be very grateful for such a generous donation.

  支持者们会感激这么慷慨的捐助的。( )

  31、Here I was ,dying inside,and they were talking about perpetual motion.

  我内心受煎熬,她却在聊什么永动机。

  32、And I realized Garrett was right about one thing: I had flipped. Completely.

  我意识到加利特一件事是说对了:我心动了。完全心动了。

  33、sometimes a little discomfort in the beginning can save a whole lot of pain down the road.

  有时起初的隐忍可以避免一路的疼痛。

  34、One's character is set at an early age. I'd hate to see you swim out so far you can't swim back.

  从小看到老,我可不愿看到你浪子回不了头。

  35、The first day I met Bryce Loski, I flipped. It was those eyes, something in those dazzling eyes.

  见到布莱斯·罗斯基的第一天,我心动了。他的双眸有种魔力让我如痴如醉。

  36、Sherry Stalls was nothing but a whiny, gossipy, backstabbing flirt. All hair and no substance.

  雪利·斯道尔斯是个絮絮叨叨、阴险毒辣的长舌妇,头发长见识短。

  37、And there she was holding hands with Bryce. My Bryce. The one who was walking around with my first kiss.

  可她竟然牵起了布莱斯的手。那可是我的布莱斯!带着我的初吻到处招摇的布莱斯!

  38、And I knew that Bryce Loski was still walking around with my first kiss.But he wouldn't be for long.

  我知道布莱斯·洛士奇仍然保留着我的初吻,但他不会留太久的。

  39、And once I could look at it without crying,I saw more than the tree and what being up there meant to me.

  直到有一天看着它,我不再泪眼朦胧,我领悟到了更深层的寓意。

  40、The way she talked about what it felt like to be up in that tree to be held above the earth, brushed by the wind.

  她说起那种置身树梢的感觉时说就像被高高举起,微风拂面。

  41、I felt sorry for my father.I felt sorry for my mother.But most of all, I felt lucky for me that they were mine.

  我为爸爸感到难过,我为妈妈感到难过,但是我为我有这样的父母而感到幸运。

  42、Who in junior high talks like that? This weird feeling started taking over in the pit of my stomach and I didn't like it.

  哪个初中生会说出这样的话呢?这种怪怪的感觉在我胃里翻腾,我不喜欢这种感觉。

  43、When she walked out of the door, I thought back to the first time I saw her. How could anybody, ever, have wanted to run away from Juli Baker.

  她走出门时,我仿佛回到了初见她的那一刻,怎么有人想要躲着朱莉?贝克呢?

  44、It was the first thing I saw every morning,and the last thing I saw before I went to sleep.I saw the day that my view of things around me started changing.

  我每天醒来就会看着这幅画,它亦每天伴着我入眠。

  45、——And she's been stalking me since the second grade.

  ——Well, a girl like that doesn't live next door to everyone.

  —— 她从二年级起就老是缠着我。

  ——这种女孩可是可遇不可求的。

  46、I never been embarrassed by where I 've lived before, I also never really thought about money, I knew we weren't rich, but I didn't feel like we were missing anything.

  我从没有因为住在哪里而自卑,也没有太多地想过贫穷,我知道我们不富裕,但我感觉我没有错过任何东西。

  47、I began to notice how wonderful the breeze smelled.Like sunshine and wild grass.I couldn't stop breathing it infilling my lungs with the sweetest smell I'd ever known.

  我感觉可以嗅到微风的芬芳,就像阳光和野草,我忍不住深呼吸,让肺中充盈着我有生以来最美好的气息。

  48、A cow by itself is just a cow. A meadow by itself is just grass, flowers. And the sun peeking through the trees is just a beam of light. But you put them all together and it can be magic.

  牛只是一头牛,草地也只有青草和鲜花,而穿过树枝的阳光也仅仅只是一束光,但如果将它们放到一起,就会产生魔一般的魅力。

  49、Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss.But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.

  有些人沦为平庸浅薄,金玉其外,而败絮其中。可不经意间,有一天你会遇到一个彩虹般绚丽的人,从此以后,其他人就不过是匆匆浮云。

  50、Some days the sunsets would be purple and pink. And some days they were a blazing orange setting fire to the clouds on the horizon. It was during one of those sunsets that my father's idea of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts moved from my head to my heart.

  有时落日泛起紫红的余晖,有时散发出橘红色的火光燃起天边的晚霞。在这绚烂的日落景象中,我慢慢领悟了父亲所说的整体胜于局部总和的道理。

版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发送邮件至 yyfangchan@163.com (举报时请带上具体的网址) 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除