新年晚会英语主持词
20xx年将至,公司,学校各种行业都会举行迎新年的晚会,如果有外宾参加,免不了是双语轮换的主持方式。此贴是特别为晚会主持人准备的,中英对照 。
男:新年的钟声就要敲响,庆典的序曲正要奏响。
The bell for the new year is soon to strike; The overture for the ceremony is soon to play.
女:让我们伴着管乐队的乐曲,祝福我们的祖国更加强大昌盛,祝福我们的祖国。
With the accompan-im-ent music of our band, let’s wish our motherland more prosperity and our Country
合:更加郁郁葱葱。
More verdure .
女:新春的脚步已在耳畔响起。
The footsteps of the new spring are nearer and nearer.
男:是啊,春天是“春色满园关不住,一枝红杏出墙来”。
Yes, you are right.
女:春天是“西塞山前白鹭飞,桃花流水鳜鱼肥”。
男:盼新春,望新春,道不尽心中憧憬无限。
Looking forward to the coming of the new spring, we are full of hope.
女:贺新春,唱新春,说不完心中欢乐无限。
Celebrating the new spring, we are full of happiness.
男:联欢会的帷幕即将拉上,但是我们知道,在华初的这块沃土上,我们将更加茁壮成长。
Though the Get-together is about to end, we still know we are reaching more maturity.
女:让我们衷心祝福我们的嘉宾在新的一年里工作顺利,家庭幸福!
Wish each of our distinguished guests a successful career and a happy family.
男:祝福我们的同事工作进步,再创佳绩。
Wish our colleagues great progreand more achievements.
女:祝福我们的祖国,在新的一年里,
Wish our country a more splendid future
合:再攀高峰,再创辉煌。
In the new year.
男:20xx年新年晚会到此结束。
That’s all for the New Year’s Celebration . Thank you for being with us.
(责任编辑:stephen)
版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发送邮件至 yyfangchan@163.com (举报时请带上具体的网址) 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除