艾薇儿说过的话
Everyday life inspires me.
生活的每一天都在激励我。
If you hate me, you're the loser,not me.
如果你恨我,那么你就是失败者,而不是我。
It's okay to be different and it's important to believe in yourself.
你可以与众不同,并且要相信自己。
If she doesn't shut her mouth I'll shut it for her.
如果她不闭上她的嘴,我会去帮她闭上。(04年与希拉里·杜夫发生争端)
I'm a fighter, I may be small but I'm tough.
我是个斗争者!也许我一个人很渺小,但我很强硬。
Life is like a roller coaster, live it, be happy, enjoy life!
生活就像过山车,乐在其中,享受它吧!
If you're different,embrace it.Don't be afraid to experiment with your fashion.
如果你与众不同,接受它。不要害怕尝试你自己的时尚 。
I've learned what's important in life.
我已经知道了生活中什么才是重要的。
(这句话出自和D分手之后VV登上的第一本杂志——《Savvy》的封面,V似乎是在告诉大家她已经脱离的离婚的阴霾 ……)
Fame is a big joke. Stars need to stop taking themselves so seriously.
名气是一个大笑话。明星需要停止把他们自己搞得太严肃 。
I hate being compared to people. But it's one of those things that you're always gonna get. And then if I'm big one day, people will start comparing other people to me.
我讨厌被拿来和别人比较。但这是我总是遇到的事 。如果我成了足够耀眼的大明星,人们会开始拿别人来和我作比较。
You're tryin' to be cool. You look like a fool to me
你总是想装酷。但在我看来,你很像个傻瓜。
Sometimes I drive so fast,Just to feel the danger .
I wanna scream ,It makes me feel alive.
有时我把车开的超快,只是为了体验危险。
我有时也想大声尖叫,这可以让我觉得自己还活着。
I'm really happy with myself, I live my life the way I want to.
我感觉自己真的很开心,我按照自己喜欢的方式生活。
I used to stand in front of a mirror and interview myself.
我曾经站在一个镜子前介绍我自己。
I'm different from what's been out there for a while, definitely.
我应经不同于以前那段时间的自己了!这是毫无疑问的!
It's important to remember where we came from and just how lucky we are to be here.
永远不要忘记我们来自哪里。我们需要知道的只是我们来到这里是多么地幸运 。
我讨厌人家说我是庞克、或是将我贴上任何的标签,因为我真的不是,也从来没有想要当过庞克。
*我只是一个平凡人,我常常会受伤,也会对一些事情感到愤怒 。
*我的歌迷会跟我一起长大、一起改变,我也要继续为许多人创作歌曲 。
*身为一个青少年所要面对的一种历程,就是认识不同的人、跟不同的人约会、然后跟喜欢的人交往、再把恋爱这档子事搞清楚。(她以前说的)
版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发送邮件至 yyfangchan@163.com (举报时请带上具体的网址) 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除