用英语描述工作进度的相关表达 工作进度英语翻译

用英语描述工作进度的相关表达

  老板问你项目进行得怎么样时,你要怎么回答呢?以下是描述工作进度时常用的`句式,供大家参考:

  1. How's the project going?

  项目进展得怎么样?

  2. Great! We're way ahead of schedule.

  非常好!我们要提前完工了。

  3. We're right on target.

  我们正按计划进行。

  4. Well, frankly, we're running a little behind.

  坦白地说,我们有点落后了。

  5. Folks, we're behind the eight-ball in meeting our sales target. Let's speed things up.

  兄弟们,我们都快完不成销售目标了。我们得抓紧啊。

  6. It’s 70% done.

  已经完成70%了。

  7. It'll be completed on time.

  会按时完成的。

  8. We're halfway there.

  我们已经完成一半了。

  9. Have the milestones been identified for the new project?

  新项目的关键活动都已经确定了吗?

  10. What delivery date are we looking at?

  什么时候交货?

  11. There must be no further delays. The drop-dead date/deadline is next Friday's close of business.

  不能再推迟了,最后期限是下周五下班的时候。

  12. Were approaching the critical point for success or failure of this project.

  我们正处在关系到整个工程成败的关键时刻。

版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发送邮件至 yyfangchan@163.com (举报时请带上具体的网址) 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除